Jihadi ‘racial hatred':
Forsane Alizza – Mohammed Merah: French “Jewish school massacre.” March 19, 2012
A racist Arab-Muslim murders a Rabbi and 3 children outside Jewish school in Toulouse, France. A clear hate crime.
- He took aim at victims and chased some into schoolyard.
- He shot at such close range that the gunfire burned the skin. – The killer got off his motor bike to grab an eight-year-old girl and shoot her in the head. He picked her up -as she was bleeding- shot her in the head again, to make sure she died. – He also filmed his crimes for sick-kicks.
Muslim fanatic… was so proud of his unspeakably evil work that he uploaded sickening video to the Internet showing him executing a helpless, terrified 8-year-old girl… Mohammed Merah is seen yanking Myriam Monsenego by her hair – then firing a bullet into her head while he holds her… Pure Evil: Mohammed Merah.
- The sadistic Arab-Muslim felt ‘endless pleasure’ during school massacre… wished he could have killed more. His ‘Very proud’ brother of Merah charged after explosives found in his car. Abdelkader Merah: “I’m proud he executed those 3 kids.”
- The Arab Muslim, Mohammed Merah, was affiliated with ‘al-Qaida’ and (Sharia pusher) ‘Forsane Alizza.’ Dedicated to strict implementation of Sharia, to abolish demoratic regimes and replacing them with Islamic ones, and to ‘restore the Caliphate.’
According to Forsane Alizza, the return of the Caliph is the only way for the Muslim community to regain a safe living environment.
WSJ explains: ‘The Jihadist was no lone wolf.’ He was practically a prince in violent extremist circles.
‘Forsane Alizza,’ is an Islamic hate group inciting and training for terrorism, acting under a banner of “fighting Islamophobia.” Banned in France -two months prior to the massacre- for inciting racial hatred.
- It reminded French Jews, that they “live in constant fear of Arab attacks, and the government does nothing.”
- He said his only regret was not having been able to carry out his plans for more killings.
- A Facebook page, which bore a picture of the self-proclaimed Al-Qaeda militant and was titled “Homage to Mohamed Merah”, was consulted by more than 500 people before it was removed just hours after it appeared, French police had to disperse a Muslim march in his “honor,” and Jihadist produced video glorifying Mohammed Merah.
- His ‘supportive’ Arab-Islamic neighbourhood: ‘he was one of our own, no matter what he did.’
- Anti-Semitic Muslim fundamentalist, Muslim Brotherhood’s buddy, Tariq Ramadan, trying to rationalize bigotry, propagated the racist Arab Merah as being a “victim.” He was heavily criticized for pushing a fake Muslim victimhood.
He certainly was influenced by a general fraudelant “Palestinian” images (like al-Dura) and hype – atmosphere, with Euro media bias picking/backing it up.
- It comes, a week after an inflammatory tweet by a “Palestinian’ propagandist, a UN worker Khulood Badawi, posting a bloodied image of an old accidental dead Arab child, tweeting it around as a supposed “Israel” recent deed. (Typical Pallywood).
The terrible racist murder of schoolchildren in Toulouse has shocked France.
- ^ Fiona Govan, “Toulouse shooter may have filmed attack to post on internet,” Independent IE, March 21 2012, http://www.independent.ie/world-news/europe/toulouse-shooter-may-have-filmed-attack-to-post-on-internet-3056241.html
- ^ AFP: France shootings siege: Live Report Mar 21, 2012, http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5i7jdZVqPPyy3zZqd0K_qnLCAx9CA?docId=CNG.8bdea6e1fd8bef4adba8e04dfb823ccb.01, http://www.thejakartaglobe.com/afp/france-shootings-siege-live-report/506603, http://www.france24.com/en/20120321-france-shootings-siege-live-report
- ^ “Toulouse shooting: Jewish groups call for action after ‘anti semitic attack’, Telegraph.co.uk, March 19, 2012, http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/9152992/Toulouse-shooting-Jewish-groups-call-for-action-after-anti-Semitic-attack.html
- ^ Tom Goulding, “French ‘racist serial killer’ shot dead in police raid,’ Examiner.com, March 22, 2012, http://www.examiner.com/headlines-in-detroit/french-racist-serial-killer-shot-dead-police-raid
- ^ “Mohammed Merah author of seven racist murders in France died,” Mediapuzzlenews, March 23, 2012, http://mediapuzzlenews.net/en/news/791/mohammed_merah_author_of_seven_racist_murders_in_france_died.aspx
- ^ Jewish Federation of Northern New Jersey Federation Newsletter Issue #31, March, 2012, http://www.jfnnj.org/page.aspx?id=252951
- ^ “Europe’s blind spot on anti-Semitism.” By Frida Ghitis, Special to CNN updated 9:30 AM EDT, Fri March 23, 2012, http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/22/opinion/ghitis-toulouse-palestinian/index.html
- ^ “Toulouse and Paris march against racism,” RFI, March 27, 2012, http://www.english.rfi.fr/france/20120327-anti-racism-marches-toulouse-and-paris
- ^ Randa Takieddine, “Protecting secularism in France,” Al Arabiya, 29 March 2012, They are Nazi-like crimes, characterized by violence and racism. http://english.alarabiya.net/views/2012/03/29/203955.html
- ^ “Muslim leader, Palestinians condemn Jewish killings in France,” Al Arabiya, 21 March 2012, http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/03/21/202179.html
- ^ “Visiting terrorist websites is now illegal in France,” GMA News, Mar 23, 2012, http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/252527/scitech/technology/visiting-terrorist-websites-is-now-illegal-in-france
- ^ “France criminalizes citizens who visit terrorist and hate Web sites,” CNET, Mar 22, 2012, http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-57402958-93/france-criminalizes-citizens-who-visit-terrorist-and-hate-web-sites/
- ^ “Hate Crime in Toulouse: The Guardian’s Callous Disregard Towards Antisemitic Ideology.” Algemeiner, Mar 23, 2012 http://www.algemeiner.com/2012/03/23/hate-crime-in-toulouse-the-guardian-lefts-callous-disregard-towards-antisemitic-ideology/
- ^ “Forensics links 3 French motorbike attacks,” CBS News, March 19, 2012, (CBS/AP), http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57399931/forensics-links-3-french-motorbike-attacks/
- ^ “All French shooting victims shot in the head at close range, prosecutor says,” NBC News, msnbc.com staff and news services, March 20, 2012, http://worldnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/20/10771465-all-french-shooting-victims-shot-in-the-head-at-close-range-prosecutor-says
- ^ “‘Toulouse killer executed the little girl’ Eye witness accounts of Toulouse school shooting reveal killer’s savagery, state he carried out execution-style killing of 8-year-old Miriam Monsonego, shooting her repeatedly in order to confirm kill.” Menachem Gantz, Ynet, March 20, 2012, http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4205221,00.html
- ^ “Al Jazeera says won’t air French gunman film,” By Catherine Bremer, March 27, 2012, http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/03/27/us-france-shootings-idUSBRE82J10Z20120327
- ^ “Gun fiend filmed school bloodbath for sick kicks,” TheSun, http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4207949/Fiend-filmed-French-school-bloodbath-for-kicks.html
- ^ “French terrorist recorded murders, including girl’s execution, investigators say,” NYPOST.com, Last Updated: 3:29 PM, March 24, 2012 Posted: 2:15 AM, March 23, 2012, http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/horror_movies_If1IoTdmgr5zyYbpo2chIL
- ^ “Merah felt ‘endless pleasure’ during school massacre,” Ynetnews, March 25, 2012, http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4207446,00.html
- ^ Peter Allen, “Toulouse gunman Mohammed Merah’s brother charged with ‘complicity,'” Daily Mail, March 25, 2012, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2119782/Toulouse-gunman-Mohammed-Merahs-brother-charged-complicity.html
- ^ “Mohammed Merah’s brother: I’m proud he executed those 3 kids,” The Sun, March 24, 2012, http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4215262/Im-proud-my-brother-executed-those-3-kids.html?OTC-RSS&ATTR=News
- ^ islamistas – Francia proscribe un grupo islamista que reivindica la lucha armada LaInformacion.com, February 29, 2012, http://noticias.lainformacion.com/religion-y-credos/islamistas/francia-proscribe-un-grupo-islamista-que-reivindica-la-lucha-armada_QLqKHTQ0GYtdXFiMAdYLw5
- ^ “Police hunting a gunman suspected of killing seven people in southern France have surrounded a house in Toulouse.” BBC, March 21 2012, http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-17446999
- ^ “Toulouse Shooter Ideologically Affiliated with Al-Qaeda,” Memri, March 21, 2012, (Special Dispatch No.4593) http://www.memri.org/report/en/0/0/0/0/0/0/6204.htm
- ^ ICT – March 2012, http://www.ict.org.il/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=99fFLwpcQLQ%3D&tabid=320.
- ^ “France’s Jihadist Shooter Was No Lone Wolf Mohamed Merah was practically a prince in violent extremist circles.” By Jytte Klausen, WSJ, March 23, 2012 http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304636404577299550343286104.html?mod=googlenews_wsj
- ^ Scott Sayare, “France – Government Bans Domestic Islamist Group,” NYTimes.com, January 23, 2012, http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/24/world/europe/france-government-bans-domestic-islamist-group.html
- ^ Duncan Gardham, and Nick Squires, “Toulouse killer’s brother ‘may have met radicals in the UK'”, Daily Telegraph, March 23 2012, http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/9164004/Toulouse-killers-brother-may-have-met-radicals-in-the-UK.html
- ^ Paul Cruickshank and Tim Lister, ‘French killings refocus fears on ‘solo’ acts of terror,’ CNN, March 21, 2012, (pp. 2-3) http://articles.cnn.com/2012-03-21/world/world_europe_france-solo-terror_1_french-nationals-french-intelligence-french-citizen/2?_s=PM:EUROPE
- ^ 09-2011 – CFCA – The Coordination Forum for Countering anti-Semitism, http://antisemitism.org.il/list/3?m=2011-09
- ^ “Boys Town Jerusalem students mourn their slain teacher,” Canadian Jewish News, March 22, 2012 “They live in constant fear of Arab attacks, and the government does nothing.” http://www.cjnews.com/index.php?q=node/89581
- ^ “French police say gunman was planning more attacks,” The Irish Times, March 21, 2012, http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/breaking/2012/0321/breaking2.html
- ^ ‘French “racist serial killer” shot dead in police raid,’ Tom Goulding, Headlines Examiner, March 22, 2012, http://www.examiner.com/headlines-in-detroit/french-racist-serial-killer-shot-dead-police-raid
- ^ “French shooter Mohamed Merah dies after jumping from window in a hail of bullets,” Agence France-Presse, March 22, 2012, by Laurent Lozano, (National Post), http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/03/22/french-shooter-mohamed-merah-jumps-to-death-in-a-hail-of-bullets
- ^ “Facebook removes page paying homage to Toulouse killer,” France 24, March 23, 2012, http://www.france24.com/en/20120323-facebook-removes-page-paying-tribute-toulouse-killer-merah-france-interior-ministry
- ^ “French police stop march in memory of Toulouse killer, AGI, March 24, 2012, http://www.agi.it/english-version/world/elenco-notizie/201203242016-cro-ren1074-french_police_stop_march_in_memory_of_toulouse_killer
- ^ “Jihadist Produces Video Glorifying Mohammed Merah,” SITE Intelligence Group, March 26, 2012, http://news.siteintelgroup.com/component/content/article/6-jihadist-news/1726-jihadist-produces-video-glorifying-mohammed-merah
- ^ “In Toulouse suburb, ‘scooter killer’ is ‘one of us,'” by Nicholas Vinocur for Reuters, March 30, 2012, http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/03/30/us-france-shootings-neighbourhood-idUSBRE82T14X20120330
- ^ Philip Carmel, “Muslim fundamentalist hero of anti-global crowd, JTA November 30, 1999. ‘An Islamic fundamentalist accused of anti-Semitism and suspected of links with Al-Qaida is the new star of Europe´s anti-globalization movement.’ Glucksman said he was “less surprised that Tariq Ramadan is anti-Semitic than by the fact he has no trouble in admitting it.” http://www.jta.org/news/article/0000/00/00/10932/Antiglobalizationc
- ^ Paul Sheehan, “It’s wrong to make victim of child killer,” Sydney Morning Herald, March 29, 2012, http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/politics/its-wrong-to-make-victim-of-child-killer-20120328-1vyqq.html
- ^ Manfred Gerstenfeld, “Killer becomes a ‘victim.'” – Op-ed: False notion of ‘Muslim victimhood’ raises its head in wake of Toulouse murders. Ynet, March 29, 2012, http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4209729,00.html
- ^ “Jihadism, Antisemitism and the truth about the Toulouse murders.” Tzvi Fleischer and Sharyn Mittelman. AIJAC / ABC Religion and Ethics 30 Mar 2012. http://aijac.org.au/news/article/jihadism-antisemitism-and-the-truth-about-the-to
- ^ “Muslim Brotherhood’s buddy Tariq Ramadan sees “no” anti-Semitism in Mohamed Merah,” The Reality Show, March 19, 2012, http://therealityshow.blogtownhall.com/2012/03/29/muslim_brotherhoods_buddy_tariq_ramadan_sees_no_anti-semitism_in_mohamed_merah.thtml
- ^ “Victims of French Shooting to Be Buried in Israel,” by Ian Deitch, Associated Press, March 19, 2012, http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/victims-french-shooting-buried-israel-15955550
- ^ “Don’t rule out Iran in the March 19 attack on a Jewish school in France,” March 20, 2012, http://www.worldthreats.com/?p=10315
- ^ “Toulouse Murder Suspect Was Motivated by Propaganda and Lies,” by David Frum, TheDailyBeast, Mar 21, 2012, http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/03/21/toulouse-murder-suspect-was-motivated-by-propaganda-and-lies0.html
- ^ Barry Rubin: “The True Perpetrators of The Antisemitic Attacks in Toulouse and Throughout the World,” IsraelInsider, March 21, 2012, http://israelinsider.net/forum/topics/barry-rubin-the-true-perpetrators-of-the-antisemitic-attacks-in-t
- ^ “Islamic Arab racism manufacures fraud of Victimhood,” LibertyNewsOnline, March 23, 2012, http://libertynewsonline.com/article_343_31665.php
- ^ “French terror suspect dead — what are lessons of Toulouse?” By R. Abraham Cooper FoxNews.com, March 22, 2012 http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/03/22/french-terror-suspect-dead-what-are-lessons-toulouse/
- ^ “HR Comment: Time to End the Incitement Against Israel, HR, March 21, 2012, http://honestreporting.com//top-tweet-on-gaza-proven-false/
- ^ “Israel Calls for U.N. Employee’s Dismissal For Tweeting Misleading Photo of Dead Palestinian Child,” TheBlaze, March 18, 2012, by Madeleine Morgenstern, http://www.theblaze.com/stories/israeli-u-n-ambassador-calls-for-u-n-employees-dismissal-for-tweeting-misleading-photo-of-dead-palestinian-child/
- ^ “More on a gaza top tweet lie the Khulood Badawi affair,” mooseandsquirrel, March 21, 2012, http://mooseandsquirrel.ca/2012/03/21/10:24/more-on-a-gaza-top-tweet-lie-the-khulood-badawi-affair
- ^ Pallywood, http://www.seconddraft.org
- ^ “Did Mohammed Merah murder Jewish children because little over week earlier, on March 12, UN worker Khulood Badawi posted a photo of a bloodied child on @KhuloodBadawi?,” http://www.anorak.co.uk/316512/news/did-un-workers-anti-israel-tweet-provoke-mohammed-merah-to-murder.html/
- ^ The Jawa Report: UN Tweet Partly Responsible For Toulouse Massacre? March 21, 2012 http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/211589.php
- ^ Sunder Katwala, “Electorate Should Not Be Influenced by Toulouse,” Huffington Post, March 22, 2012, http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/sunder-katwala/electorate-should-not-be-_b_1372883.html