- Apologetic for murdering innocent Jewish kids because thy are Jewish, comparing it with humane Israel’s careful response to minimize Arab casualities when these bloodthirsty Arab-Muslims fire behind their kids’ shoulders at Israeli civilians from Gaza…
- So was her reluctance to condemn Islamic anti-Christian bigoted attacks in the “Arab spring.”
- So was her unexplained generous pledge to Arab Muslims in N. Africa from takpayers hard earned money…
Baroness Ashton called on to resign after likening shooting at Toulouse school to troubles of Palestinian children in Gaza
- EU chief came under fire for taking luxury break at a five-star hotel in Australia during euro crisis
- Criticised for slow response to international crises such as Haiti earthquake
- Had one of the worst meeting attendance records among European commissioners
- Accused of being ‘mediocre’ and anonymous by top politicians
- Frustrated Gordon Brown, who appointed her in 2009
By Daily Mail Reporter
PUBLISHED: 11:27 EST, 20 March 2012 UPDATED: 14:27 EST, 20 March 2012
Baroness Ashton in political correctness row over word ‘Christian … eb 1, 2011 – Baroness Ashton is under fire after the EU failed to agree on a statement condemning attacks on religious minorities in the Islamic world …
FURY AT ASHTON’S £1BN CASH PLEDGE TO AFRICA
Baroness Ashton claimed that few Africans wanted to migrate to Europe
Thursday May 26,2011
By Macer Hall Political Editor
BRITISH Eurocrat Baroness Ashton provoked anger last night by pledging an extra £1billion of taxpayers’ cash in overseas aid to north Africa.
The European Union foreign affairs supremo will use the money to promote democracy and civil rights in Egypt, Tunisia and other Middle Eastern countries following the “Arab Spring” uprisings.
But the huge hand-out, which comes on top of £5billion already promised to north Africa and eastern Europe over the next two years, intensified concerns about the growing ambitions of her Brussels diplomatic corps.
Labour peer Baroness Ashton also claimed that few Africans wanted to migrate to Europe, despite the thousands who have found their way to Europe.
I don’t think most of them do want to get in a boat and come over here. They want to develop their country. That’s where they want to be,” she said.